Car Rental Checklist
If this is your first time renting a vehicle, or if you are unsure of the main items to look for in a rental car checklist, here is a quick guide to help you choose the right vehicle for your holiday:-
Rental Vehicle Checklist
- Fuel Policy - are you looking for a collect full/return full deal?
- CDW Insurance...do you have a large excess with your quote? More about CDW NOTE: If your quote has a CDW excess, you can purchase full cover when you collect your rental vehicle.
- Payment Methods - you will require a valid credit card in the drivers name when you collect the vehicle
- Drivers Age - usually the driver will be required to be at least 24.
- Additional charges - do you need baby/child seats, GPS, additional drivers, late night collection or cross border travel?
- Cancellation policy - what are you liable to pay if you cancel your reservation?
Please check the "Rental Conditions" link on the individual quote for more details on all of the above.